February 20, 2020, 5:22 am
New Risk (Money) Management function for Copy Traders
Dear members and especially Copy Traders,
We are pleased to anounced a new function - Risk Management - which will allow you to better control the downside risk when copying our Signal Providers.
There are two types of the Risk Management function, which you can set on your account:
- Global Risk Management - set through your Trading Profile -> Auto Copying tab
- This setting applies to all trades from Signal Providers that you are copying on the given account
- Local Risk Management - set when setting up an individual copy of a Signal Provider or when editing its settings
- This applies only to copied trades from the given Signal Provider on your account
For both types you can use 4 different settings:
- None - no Risk Management feature set
- Money - to set an absolute value of your maximum open loss tolerance from your AutoCopied trades (with one or multiple Signal Providers)
- Percent of equity - to set a limit as a percentage of a maximum open loss tolerance from your AutoCopied trades over your account's current equity
- Percent of balance - to set a limit as a percentage of a maximum open loss tolerance from your AutoCopied trades over your account's current balance
Once any of the limit levels are reached or exeeded, the system will automatically close all open AutoCopied trades with one or multiple Signal Providers and will deactivate the AutoCopy functionality so that no new trades get opened.
Note that the actual loss might slightly exceed the set value, due to execution latency, market volatility and conditions with your broker.
Happy and safe trading!
FX Junction team
Our advertising partner:
Author: FXJ Admin
No comments found. Be first.