March 21, 2017, 5:08 pm
New Guildelines for Signal Providers on FX Junction
To further increase the credibility and transparency of FX Junction as a social trading platform with its members, FX Junction is applying new guidelines for Signal Providers who share their trading strategies for AutoCopy.
These guidelines are applicable to all members currently acting as a Signal Provider or desire to act as a Signal Provider on FX Junction. These members must become approved by FX Junction to continue or start providing their signals.
This includes submitting a request on your Trading Profile to Get Approved as a Signal Provider and completing the following 8 steps:
- Link at least 1 Live MT4 or MT5 account
- Online Frequency for the linked Live Accounts must be above 90%
- The linked Live account must show a trading history of at least 1 month
- Monetary values of the account must be shown
- Input an Account Strategy Description for each linked Live Account
- Apply at least one of the possible Fee Models (Subscription, Fee per Lot, or Fee per Trade)
- Upload a Copy of a Valid Government Issued identification
- Upload a Copy of a Utility Bill for proof of residence (not older than 3 months ago)
- Upload a Civil Photo
FX Junction will review each submitted request and provide you an email through the FX Junction platform with your status. Once approved you will be listed as Validated automatically on the Find Traders page under Signal Provider Status.
Any Signal Provider that is not approved by May 1, 2017 at 17:00 CET, will be automatically be disabled from providing signals for AutoCopy. In addition, members will no longer be able to provide signals for Autocopy from their demo accounts.