Getting Started on FX Junction
Thanks for joining FX Junction, the world’s largest OPEN social network for Forex traders in the world!
As an open social network, FX Junction allows you to link accounts from any Forex Broker offering the MetaTrader platform.
FX Junction is a great place to:
- Learn about Forex trading by asking questions and discussing strategies with other traders.
- Share ideas, market events and commentary as well as trading opportunities and strategies.
- Follow other traders to see their activity on FX Junction and interact with them.
- Analyze your performance as well as performance of thousands of traders who post their signals onto FX Junction.
- Choose your favorite traders and AutoCopy their signals onto your brokerage account.
“I just signed up, what do I do now?”
Step 1: Create your Profile
- Go to Settings to select User Account to review or modify your email, password, time zone and location.
- Select Profile Information to update general information related to yourself and trading style.
- Select Profile Picture and upload your favorite picture to be displayed as your profile picture.
- Select Links and input your website and various social media profile pages.
Step 2: Link your MT4 account to FX Junction
In Settings, select Account Link to connect your MT4 account(s) to FX Junction in order to become a Signal Provider, Copy Trader or just to analyze your performance and compare yourself to other traders.
Click Here for further instructions on account linking and bridge installation.
If you don’t have an MT4 account yet, you can open a Demo or Live account with any broker which offers the MT4 platform.
(Optional) Step 3: Become a Copy Trader
Automatically copying from experienced trader via our AutoCopy system allows you to reap benefit of traders’ experience and to replicate their trading strategy in real-time on your MT4 account, Demo or Live. To take advantage of this functionality, you need to:
- Link one or more Demo or Live accounts and install the FX Junction bridge (as explained in the Step 2 above). Click Herefor instructions on account linking and bridge installation.
- Research, engage and select your desired traders’ accounts. You can do so via the Traders page.
- Since many Signal Providers charge a fee for the AutoCopy functionality, you must purchase credits on FX Junction.
- As a last step, go to your Profile – AutoCopying section and choose from the trader’s offered fee model that is the most appropriate for you along with appropriate limits and trade sizes. Once completed, confirm that you want to start AutoCopying from the chosen account. Then just sit back and watch trades being automatically replicated on your account.
Note that in order to Copy Trades to your MT4 account, you must keep your MT4 platform open and the FX Junction bridge connected on your desktop/ VPS at all times.
(Optional) Step 4: Become a Signal Provider
If you want to provide trade signals on FX Junction and earn revenue from Copy Traders you need to:
- Link one or more Live accounts and install the FX Junction bridge. Click Here for instructions on account linking and bridge installation.
- Allow others to AutoCopy your trades (from Settings -> Account Link – Account Settings)
- Choose one or more of the fee models you wish to offer and input the amount(s) you want to charge a Copy Trader. You also can choose to offer free trade signals. These actions are also performed in the Account Settings screen.
- Engage with the community and build your reputation to attract more Copy Traders.
Note that Demo accounts are not able to charge fees.
Also note that it is a good practice for Signal Providers to keep their accounts online as much as possible – to allow their Copy Traders copy the trades and prevent copied trades from becoming orphaned.
You are now part of the largest Open social network for Forex traders in the world!
Don’t forget to invite your friends, it’s more fun to trade together.
For more helpful information, please visit our Help section on FX Junction