Guidelines for posting and private messaging
Here are some posting guidelines for FX Junction users.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in a deleted post or terminated user
- Consider others. We’d like to think of FX Junction as a
community, one where we can learn from each other in a cordial and civil manner.
Please be considerate of others when posting. Always pause and think before posting.
- Keep it trading related. Obviously not all non-trade related banter is bad, but some
can be. See guideline #1.
- No broken records. Have something to say? Great, let’s hear it! But once is
- No solicitations. Period.
- No Spamming. We have a zero-tolerance policy against spam. Any member caught
spamming others will result in permanent account termination. No exceptions.
- Respect proprietary information and confidentiality.
- Respect your audience. No ethnic slurs, obscenity or name calling please.
- No promissory language. Not only do our regulatory bodies frown upon this, it’s also