Become a Signal Provider
Thanks for joining FX Junction, the world’s largest OPEN social network for Forex traders in the world!
As an open social network, FX Junction allows you to link accounts from any Forex broker offering the MetaTrader platform.
Below are the benefits of becoming a Signal Provider on FX Junction:
- Post your trade signals to thousands of traders on FX Junction and earn revenue from traders AutoCopying your signals.
- Select and Apply up to 4 different fee models, including offering free trials to new copy traders.
- Withdraw your earned fees at anytime.
- Founded in 2011, FX Junction is the most established and stable open social network for Forex traders.
- FX Junction has no conflicts of interest with its members. FX Junction is not a broker, introducing broker or asset manager, unlike all other social networks.
“Now I am member, how do I become a signal provider?”
Anyone can be a signal provider on FX Junction, but to earn revenue as a signal provider you must link a Live MT4 account to FX Junction.
Step 1: Link your MT4 and MT5 accounts to FX Junction
In Settings, select Account Link to connect your MT4/ MT5 account(s) to FX Junction in order to become a Signal Provider.
1. To add your account, input your Live MT4/ MT5 account number to earn fees or Demo MT4/ MT5 account number to offer free signals and adjust the account settings. You must enable allowing others to AutoCopy your trades and choose one or more of any of the fee models available and input the amount you want to charge a copy trader. You also can choose to offer free trade signals. Demo accounts are not able to charge fees.
As a Signal Provider, you have a choice of 4 fee models which you can offer on your account (each of your accounts can support different model(s) and you can choose to offer several models for each of your accounts):
- Commission Per trade (single leg) – A fixed amount per trade. For example, 2.00 USD per trade
- Commission Per lot (single leg) – A fixed amount per lot per single leg. For example, 1.00 USD per lot.
- Monthly Subscription – A fixed amount to be applied each month the copy trader subscribes. It allows the copy trader unlimited copy trades for a fixed monthly fee. Subscriptions run for 30 days from the date of the setup and are credited to your account at the end of the subscription period. Should a copier cancel his subscription, a pro-rata amount will be credited to your account immediately. For example, 30.00 USD per month.
- Free Trial to New Copiers – Input the number of days you will allow a copy trader to copy your signals for free. After this period, the selected fee model chosen by the copy trader will automatically apply. For example, 5 day free trial
- No Fees – Check this option if you do not want to charge any fee to copy traders.
A Copy Trader can choose from one of the fee models you offer, giving greater flexibility for the Signal Provider to attract copy traders.
2. Once you added your MT4/ MT5 account to FX Junction and adjusted your accounts settings, you will need to download and install the FX Junction Bridge onto your MT4/ MT5 platform. Click Here for instructions on bridge installation.
3. In order to Provide Signals from your MT4/ MT5 account onto FX Junction, you must keep your MT4/ MT5 platform open on your desktop at all times. Copy traders can view your online frequency, so it is ideal to attract copy traders you have an online frequency over 90%. Weekends are not included in the online frequency calculation. Account disconnects can cause orphaned trades and unhappy copy traders.
Step 2: Get yourself noticed on FX Junction
The best way to get noticed is to perform well. FX Junction offers you additional ways to help you get noticed by Copy Traders including:
- Profile: It is important to make sure you have your account linked and you complete your profile settings. This is your homepage that a copy trader can visit to see more information about yourself, your trading strategy, analyze your performance and view your available fee models.
- Leaderboard: Top traders for each week and month are displayed on the Leaderboard located on the Dashboard
- Trader’s Page: A full listing of all the traders on FX Junction. Copy traders have over 100 analytics made available to them to analyze your performance and a number of options to filter the list of traders. It is important to perform well to be displayed high on the rankings.
- Posts: Like other social media sites, a great way to get followers and improve your chances to get AutoCopiers is to regularly post market commentary on the Dashboard. This allows you the opportunity to engage with other traders and get your profile more attention.
- Share: You can also attract more Copy Traders on FX Junction by sharing your performance and other information on other social networks and forums.
Step 3: Collect your earnings
You have already selected your fee models and you have earned fees from your copy traders. You can view your redeemable Credits (Net amount owed to you after FX Junction service fee) in real-time.
FX Junction applies a 50% service fee from the Signal Provider fee. For example, if the signal provider charges 50 USD per month to the copy trader, the signal provider will retain 25 USD per month.
To withdraw your redeemable credits, you can submit a withdraw request. The withdraw amount will be paid directly to your PayPal account.
You are now ready to provide signals on FX Junction!
For more helpful information, please visit our Help section on FX Junction