Become a Signal Provider
Thanks for joining FX Junction, the world’s largest OPEN social network for traders in the world!
As an open social network, FX Junction allows you to link accounts from any broker offering the MetaTrader platform.
Below are the benefits of becoming a Signal Provider on FX Junction:
- Share your strategies and earn revenue from thousands of potential traders who AutoCopy your trades.
- Apply up to 3 different fee models.
- Withdraw your earned fees at anytime.
- Join are Affiliate program and receive AutoCopy Fee discounts.
- Founded in 2011, FX Junction is the most established open social network for Forex traders.
- FX Junction has no conflicts of interest with its members. we are not a broker, introducing broker or asset manager allowing everyone to benefit from the best trading conditions offered from their brokers.
“Now I am member, how do I become a signal provider?”
Anyone can be a signal provider on FX Junction, but you must follow the steps below and get approved.
Step 1: Link your MT4 and MT5 accounts to FX Junction
Go to your username in the top right side of FX Junction and select Account Link from the drop down menu to connect your Live MT4/ MT5 account(s) to FX Junction.
To add your account, input your Live MT4/ MT5 account number. You must input an Account Strategy description, enable Show Monetary Values and Allow others to AutoCopy my trades.
As a Signal Provider, you have a choice of 3 fee models which you can offer on your account. Each of your accounts can support different model(s) at the same time and it is recommended to offer all fee models to attract copy traders and allow them greater flexibility. The fee models are displayed below:
- Commission Per trade (single leg) – A fixed amount per trade. For example, 2.00 USD per trade which is applied on the opening and losing of the trade.
- Commission Per lot (single leg) – A fixed amount per lot per single leg. For example, 1.00 USD per lot which is applied on the opening and closing of the trade.
- Monthly Subscription – A fixed amount to be applied each month the copy trader subscribes. It allows the copy trader unlimited copy trades for a fixed monthly fee. Subscriptions run for 30 days from the date of the setup and are credited to your Credits account at the end of the subscription period. Should a copier cancel his subscription, a pro-rata amount will be credited to your account immediately. For example, 30.00 USD per month.
- Free Trial to New Copiers – Input the number of days you will allow a copy trader to copy your signals for free. After this period, the selected fee model chosen by the copy trader will automatically apply. For example, 5 day free trial
Once you added your MT4/ MT5 account to FX Junction and adjusted your accounts settings, you will need to download and install the FX Junction Bridge onto your MT4/ MT5 platform. Click Here for instructions on bridge installation.
As a signal provider, you are required to maintain an minimum online frequency of 90% by keeping your platform open on your desktop or on a VPS. Weekends are not included in the online frequency calculation. Account disconnects can cause orphaned trades and unhappy copy traders.
Step 2: Get Approved as a Signal Provider
Go to the Trading Profile page and select Get Approved as a Signal Provider. You will need to upload the following items:
- Civil Photo: Take a picture of yourself from your phone or computer and upload it in jpg or png format.
- Government issued ID: A copy of your government issued national ID card or passport. Must be displayed in English characters.
- Utility Bill: The latest copy of a utility bill not older than 3 months from the time you upload into FX Junction. It must state your name and physical address.
Once we receive all the required documentation, FX Junction will review and provide an email through the FX Junction platform regarding your status.
Once you are Approved, Get yourself noticed.
The best way to get noticed is to perform well, but FX Junction offers you additional ways to help you get noticed by Copy Traders including:
- Profile: It is important to make sure you have your account linked and you complete your profile settings. Your Profile page is the first thing potential copy traders can visit to see more information about yourself, your trading strategy, analyze your performance and view your available fee models.
- Leaderboard: Top Signal Providers each week and month are displayed on the Leaderboard. It's also a popular discussion topic for many traders on the dashboard.
- Find Traders: The find traders page displays a full listing of all the traders on FX Junction. Copy traders have over 100 analytics made available to them to analyze your performance and several filter critera to choose their favorite signal providers. It is important to rank high on this page.
- Posts: Share your ideas and comments on the Dashboard. Communicating ss great way to get noticed and improve your chances to get AutoCopiers. This allows you the opportunity to engage with other traders and get your profile more attention.
- Share: You can also attract more Copy Traders on FX Junction by sharing your performance and other information on other social networks and forums.
Collect your earnings
You have already selected your fee models and you have earned fees from your copy traders. You can view your redeemable Credits (Net amount owed to you after FX Junction service fee) in real-time.
FX Junction applies a 50% service fee from the Signal Provider fee. For example, if the signal provider charges 50 USD per month to the copy trader, the signal provider will retain 25 USD per month.
To withdraw your redeemable credits, you can submit a withdraw request. The withdraw amount will be paid directly to your PayPal account.
You are now ready to provide signals on FX Junction!
For more helpful information, please visit our Help section on FX Junction