Step 2: Get Approved as a Signal Provider
Go to the Trading Profile page and select Get Approved as a Signal Provider.
The system will automatically check your linked live account to ensure you comply with the following rules:
- Account must be online and have an online frequency of 90%
- Minimum 1 month trading history
- All items in Step 1 are complete
You will need to upload the following items:
- Civil Photo: Take a picture of yourself from your phone or computer and upload it in jpg or png format.
- Government issued ID: A copy of your government issued national ID card or passport. Must be displayed in English letters.
- Utility Bill: The latest copy of a utility bill not older than 3 months from the time you upload into FX Junction. It must state your name and physical address. Must be displayed in English letters.
Once we receive all the required documentation, FX Junction will review and provide an email through the FX Junction platform regarding your status.
Step 3: Once you are Approved, Get yourself noticed.
The best way to get noticed is to perform well, but FX Junction offers you additional ways to help you get noticed by potential investors including:
- Profile: It is important to make sure you have your account linked and you complete your profile settings. Your Profile page is the first thing potential copy traders can visit to see more information about yourself, your trading strategy, analyze your performance and view your available fee models.
- Leaderboard: Top Signal Providers each week and month are displayed on the Leaderboard. It's also a popular discussion topic for many traders on the dashboard.
- Find Traders: The find traders page displays a full listing of all the traders on FX Junction. Copy traders have over 100 analytics made available to them to analyze your performance and several filter critera to choose their favorite signal providers. It is important to rank high on this page.
- Posts: Share your ideas and comments on the Dashboard. Communicating ss great way to get noticed and improve your chances to get investors. This allows you the opportunity to engage with other traders and get your profile more attention.
- Share: You can also attract more investors on FX Junction by sharing your performance and other information on other social networks and forums.
Step 4: Collect your earnings
You have already selected your fee models and you have earned fees from your investors. You can view your redeemable Credits (Net amount owed to you after FX Junction service fee) in real-time.
FX Junction applies a 50% service fee from the Signal Provider fee. For example, if the signal provider charges 50 USD per month to the copy trader, the signal provider will retain 25 USD per month. Join our Affiliate program to be charged less service fees
To withdraw your redeemable credits, you can submit a withdraw request. The withdraw amount will be paid directly to your PayPal account is processed within 24 hours.
You are now ready to Share Signals on FX Junction!
For more helpful information, please visit our Help section on FX Junction